1. GM3 and CM3 are diesel powered, 100% self-sufficient. No steam or electricity needed and can produce compressed air.
2. Self-contained system reduces chance for spills and leaks.
3. Requires initial load of water and then reuses reclaimed water from process.
4. ETS process reclaims 80-90% of oil present in sludge.
5. Total process setup in less than one day.
6. ETS process is capable of minimal tank entry.
7. ETS machines capable of processing 12-15 tons per hour (~80-85 BBL/hr) of sludge due to the increased capacity of larger centrifuge.